HOD, New BGS Block, AIT, Chikkamagaluru 577 102
About N D Dinesh
|Qualification||Board/University||Institute/Place Where Studied||Year of Passing|
|Msc||Mysore University||Manasagangotri, Mysore||1993|
|PhD||Mysore University||Manasagangotri, Mysore||2003|
|Assistant professor||2004||2007||AIT, Chikkamagaluru|
|Professor & HOD||2008||Till date||AIT, Chikkamagaluru|
- “A simple spectrophotometric determination of some phenothiazine drugs in pharmaceutical samples”, P. Nagaraja, D. Dinesh, N.M. Madegowda and K.S. Rangappa. ‘Analytical Sciences’ (Japan), 16, 2000, 1127-1131.
- “Extractive spectrophotometric methods for the assay of sildenafil citrate in pure and in pharmaceutical formulations”, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, N.M. Madegowda and K.S. Rangappa. ‘Talanta’ (Elsevier), 57, 2002, 757-764
- “Stability indicating RP-LC determination of sildenafil citrate (viagra) in pure form and in pharmaceutical samples”, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, N.M. Madegowda and K.S. Rangappa. ‘Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis’ (Elsevier, USA), 29, 2002, 743- 748.
- “Sensitive spectrophotometric methods for the analysis of some anesthetic drugs”, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, and K.S. Rangappa, ‘Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences’ Sep.-Oct., 2002, 485-488.
- “A facile and highly spectrophotometric determination of sulfonamides in pure and dosage forms”, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, and K.S. Rangappa, ‘Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences’ 72(A), III, 2002, 231-239.
- “Photoreduction of benzophenone analogues by alcohol and ether: Self recognition molecular assemblies”, H. Mallesh, D. Dinesh, K.S. Rangappa, N.K. Lokanath, M.A. Sridhar and J Shashidhar Prasad, ‘Indian Journal of Chemistry’ 41B, 2002, 196-200.
- “A simple spectrophotometric determination of sulfonamides in pure form and its pharmaceutical formulations”, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, and K.S. Rangappa, ‘Journal of Indian Chemical Society’, 80, Oct. 2003, pp
- “Spectrophotometric methods for the assay of some antiamoebic drugs using Pd-C and formic acid as a versatile reduction system”, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, and K.S. Rangappa, ‘Turkish Journal of Chemistry’ 28, 2004, 335-343
- “Spectrophotometric determination of promethazine hydrochloride using p aminoacetophenone as a novel reagent’, D. Dinesh, P. Nagaraja, and K.S. Rangappa, ‘International Journal of chemical sciences’ 5(3), 2007, 1311-1320.
- “Validation stydy of the HPLC assay of some antiamoeibic agents”, D. Dinesh and K.S. Rangappa, ‘Journal of current chemical and pharmaceutical sciences 2(3), 2012, 191-197