SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Development of new generation concrete with improved performance is very important issue in the current scenario for the whole construction industry. This development is based on the optimization of concrete mix design, with an emphasis not only on the workability and mechanical properties but also on the durability and reliability of the concrete structures in general. Emergence of new generation concrete requires greater attention so that they meet more stringent design, safety and economical criteria. This conference focus to build better exchange of technical innovations among academicians, practising engineers, research scholars and students of engineering community by interaction and through knowledge sharing in contemporary research areas so as to facilitate and create awareness about the recent advances in materials used in construction industry, techniques and practices in concrete construction.
THEMES FOR CONFERENCE
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Composite Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Construction Technology and Management
Scientists and Engineers from R & D Organisations, Professionals from Government and Public Sector undertakings, Research Scholars, Academicians, Builders, Realtors and Developers, Architects and Students of UG & PG programmes are invited to participate.
|Academic Institutions, Industry & Research Establishments||INR 1000/- each|
|Research Scholars/Students of UG & PG programmes||INR 750/-each|
Registration fee includes conference kit, lunch and high tea. With a view to give individual attention to the participants and to make the conference more effective, the number of participants is restricted to about 100.
|IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER|
|Full Paper Submission||30/5/2019|
|Full Paper Acceptance||20/6/2019|
Registration fee can be paid through cash/DD/NEFT/Internet Banking.DD in favour of “CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION” AIT, Payable at Kotak Mahindra, I.G Road Chikkmagaluru Branch, Bank Details.
|A/C Name : Civil Engineering Association
A/C Number : 137010051940
Name of the Bank : Kotak Mahindra, I.G.Road, Chikkamagaluru
IFSC Code : KKBK0008240
Certificates of participation and presentation shall be given to all participants attending the event. Participants are requested to email the Abstract (150-200 words only) & full-length paper prepared according to the format given in the website before the deadline with the subject line as NGCA-2019, to email@example.com
His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Sri Sri Dr.Nirmalanandanatha Maha Swamiji, President, SAST, A.C., Math, Bellur.
Sri Sri Gunanatha Swamiji, Secretary, Chikkamagaluru Shakha Math, Sringeri.
Yogananda Assistant Professor
Shruthi C.G. Assistant Professor
Ashwini B T Assistant Professor
Naveen Kumar S.M. Assistant Professor
Chethan V.R. Assistant Professor
Chethan G. Assistant Professor
Kavya B.R. Assistant Professor
Arjun B. Assistant Professor
Rikitha K.S. Assistant Professor
Abhilash D.T. Assistant Professor
Goutham D.R. Assistant Professor
Sowmya B.S. Assistant Professor
- Lakshman Nandagiri, Professor, NITK, Surathkal.
- M.C.Narasimhan, Professor, NITK, Surathkal.
- Dr B.K.Narendra, Principal, BGSIT, B.G. Nagar, Bellur.
- B.G.Naresh Kumar, Principal, MIT, Mysuru.
- K.S.Jayantha, Principal, MCE, Hassan.
- A.N.Ramakrishna, Principal, RIT, Hassan.
- Dr.S.Prashanth, Professor & HOD, GEC, Hassan.
- H.S.Dayananda, Professor & HOD, VVCE, Mysuru.
- T.Mahadevaiah, Professor & HOD, BGSIT, BG Nagar, Bellur.
- G.Narayana, Professor & HOD, SJCIT, Chikkaballapura.
- G.P.Chandradhara, Professor & HOD, JSS University, Mysuru.
- A.J.Krishnaiah, Professor & HOD, MCE, Hassan.
- M.Nagesh, Professor & HOD, GEC, Ramanagara.
- K.E.Prakash, Director, SDCE, Mangalore.
- S.Raviraj, Professor, JSS University, Mysuru.
- Jayashankar Babu B.S., Professor, PESCE, Mandya.
- Gangadharappa B.M, Professor, PESIT, Shimoga.
- M.Nazeer, Professor, TKM College of Engineering, Kollum, Kerala.
- Naveen D.T., Associate Professor, Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- G.P.Shivashankar, Professor, DSCE, Bengaluru.
G.K.Anantha Gowda Associate Professor
H.G.Shekar Associate Professor
Dr.B.M.Kiran Associate Professor
KEY NOTE ADDRESS
- M.C.Nataraja, Principal, BIET, Davanagere.
- Somashekar N., Territory Technical Service Manager, Ultra Tech Cement Ltd., Mangalore.
Vijaya Kumar Y.M. Assistant Professor 9663330893
Sanjith J. Assistant Professor 9916117071
Kavan M.R. Assistant Professor 9740959777
For More Details visit: ngca.aitckm.in